Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Your own words

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Your
own words
may strike
you deaf



Truth
speaks
but few
words



We may not
impart
what we
do not hold



Our most
constant
companion
is change



That given
in grace
shall be
returned over



Follow
no one
you would
not lead

2 comments:

Karla said...

11/8/09 This is just an amazing story. I haven't been on the Project for several days. Just busy! In fact, I have been busy doing a lot of readings, which is fantastic, but yesterday I was really feeling the effects of working full time and then doing palmistry & pendulum readings, classes and fairs on evening and weekends. No day off in over two weeks. I had been babysitting since 5:30 am and I was scheduled to do readings for 4 hours at the bookstore and I just couldn't imagine. My body and brain said, "I'm pooped and cannot possible have anything left to offer anyone." I received two messages, using the pendulum and an alphabetic chart. The first said:
QUOTE KARLA NEEDS TODAY IS PERHAPS GRACE.
So look what I found on here!

That given
in grace
shall be
returned over

Then I was told:
JOB IS NOT SPIRIT
Can you explain what you mean (said I)
I UNDERSTAND YOU FELT AND TALKED ABOUT NOT RESTING. SPIRIT REMAINS DESPITE FATIGUE.

So as I sat there at the bookstore, I realized it was true. My body may be tired but my spirit still had plenty of love in there! I had a woman come in right afterward and we spoke to her grandmother very easily. It was a beautiful reading that really touched us both. I was so pleased I stayed instead of going home. It was my only reading of the day but truly meant to be. I think I will strive to learn more about what "GRACE" really means.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Karla - what a cool story.

I love this -

"Spirit
remains
despite
fatigue"

I think it should be one of the little sayings in The Oculatum!

Related Posts with Thumbnails