~T E Lawrence
Here is an overview of our Creative Visualization Techniques project. This post provides links to pertinent aspects of this project, so that you won't have to sift through the archives.
If you would like to try this project for yourself, you could start on Day One - Our First Exercise and then continue on through Day Thirty - I Love My Life. Or, you could browse through the posts and work the project in no particular order.
This is an active blog, and if you post, we will notice and reply.. and give you the benefit of our own experience and our support if it seems pertinent or appropriate. Feel free to post your thoughts, ideas, results, joys and disappointments as you go. Even though we love you, comment spam is deleted when discovered, and anonymous posting is discouraged.
You will find complete listing of the day by day links at the bottom of this post. Yes, there are more than 30 posts - this was an intensive project. To alleviate confusion, the posts are listed in order of occurance - first to last. The basic summary of our results can be found here: Reporting On Our Results and individual comments and feedback can be read How did we do?.
We do have a recommended reading list if you are interested in expanding your understanding. I don't know how up to date it is, but there are a lot of really good books listed. Feel free to add titles and authors that you would recommend. There is also a collection of our favorite affirmations, prayers, poems, and etc. Or you can just go to Way Cool Quotes and find a bunch more.
As promised, here is the complete listing of all the posts for Creative Visualization Techniques:
Daily Exercises and Meditations:
- Our first exercise:
- Exploring the power of thought
- Some Things That make Imagery More Effective
- Exploring Imagination
- The Gift
- Exploring Emotions
- Memory and Emotion
- Guided Visualization to Increase Empathy
- Pain or Pleasure?
- Auditory Meditation for Emotional Healing
- Relaxation is the Key
- What is Meditation?
- Exploring Spiritual Connection
- What is Reality?
- Power Increases With Sensory Attention
- An Exercise For Exploring the Present Moment:
- Pink Bubble Technique
- Happy Father's Day!
- Allowing vs Forcing
- Going with the flow.
- Accepting Your Good
- Exploring the Power of Love
- Visualization for Self-Esteem
- Strengthening the power of your thoughts
- Exploring the Power of Authority
- What is nalu?
- The Nalu of Sight
- Focused Visual Meditations
- How to Visualize
- Creating your Sanctuary
- Being in the flow
- Get Your Energy Flowing
- Well, how's it going?
- Memories are patterns of energy
- Change your memories - change your life
- Auditory Meditations
- Get out of the box with these techniques.
- Our life is shaped by our mind
- Wherever I am, good things happen.
- To feed your right mind
- A Diorama
- Exploring the Power of Flexibility
- An Extended Visualization
- Traversing The Circle
- Focus on symbols or goals
- I am a spark of light.
- Walking The Labyrinth
- What do you think of this?
- Pretending vs Visualizing
- Important points
- I love my life.