Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Recommended reading

Thursday, November 16, 2006

This is the beginnings of what was going to be a complete listing of books recommended for each project (as you can see, I didn't keep up with it too well):

Books for the Ganesh project:
Books on Feng Shui
Books about Random Acts of Kindness
Gypsy Magic Books
Books for Praying for Prosperity

2 comments:

Cindy H said...

A co-worker of Shari's just "inherited" her sister and her sister's children - they had fled from an abusive spouse in California with nothing but the clothes on their backs. Since we have been talking some about "paying it forward", I was wondering if I could offer a list of items they could use:

girl's baby clothes size 3-6 months and bigger for 4 month old Jaidyn

boys size 10 husky for 10 y/o John-Paul

size 32 pants, men's medium top for 15 y/o Andrew

for the mom, size 7/9 pants, size medium/large shirts

They also need a crib, bottles, sheets (full and twin), blankets, pillows, and furniture (dressers/shelves).

I am also adding to their list any age-appropriate toys, especially for the baby and the 10 y/o

If anyone has anything they can contribute as far as clothes or toys, e-mail or call Shirley and she can give you my phone number and/or e-mail address and we can make arrangements for me to pick it up from you. I'm not confortable putting my e-mail addressor phone number on the website. As for furniture, I don't know how we could do that, unless someone has a truck and able bodies, of which I have neither!

THANKS!

Anonymous said...

Cindy, I am not sure that I still have your phone number, email it to me ok?

I will pass this on to other people I know.

I am not sure if this post will get lost in the flurry of posts that wrap the prayer project up, so I will forward it to everyone just in case.

Bless her heart.. I am glad she got out of a bad situation, and how scary this must be to be virtually homeless and penniless right before christmas..

Related Posts with Thumbnails