Here is an overview of our project: Gypsy Magic, does it work? This post provides links to pertinent aspects of this project, so that you won't have to sift through the archives to find out what you want to know.
Also, please note that because this project has been moved in its entirety to my new website, shirleytwofeathers.com, these links will send you to there. I thought that would be easier and less frustrating than if you clicked on a link only to be redirected again.
Our original idea and statement of intent is here. If you would like to try this project for yourself, a complete listing of needed supplies can be found here, and here are some ideas for a Gypsy Fun day.
Most of the spells work best if done during the correct phase of the moon. I have embedded an active moon phase widget at the bottom of the individual post pages so that it will be easy to check and see where the moon is.
If you begin with the new moon, you can start on Day One: Bringing Money Home, and then continue on thru Day Thirty: Out with the old. Or, you can pick the spells that seem interesting to you and do them according to the phases of the moon.
As you do the spells, we encourage you to post your thoughts, ideas, results, joys and disappointments as you go. This is an active blog, and if you post, we will notice and reply.. and give you the benefit of our own experience and our support if it seems pertinent or appropriate. The basic summary of our results is posted here: Gypsy Magic: Our Results
We do have a recommended reading list if you are interested in expanding your understanding and it can be found here: Recommended reading This project stimulated a "spin off" blog called Gypsy Magic Spells and Charms which was originally hosted on blogger, and is now being migrated to shirleytwofeathers.com, the new blog is called Gypsy Magick and Lore.
As that site grows, you will find an ever evolving treasure trove of information about Gypsies and a wide variety of spells. Check it out, it's really cool. As promised, here is the complete listing of the daily posts for the Gypsy Magic 30 day project, a long with the suggested moon phase and/or day of the week for optimal results:
- Preliminary: Reading Our Fortune
- Guidelines: Getting Started
- Shopping List: Gathering Our Supplies
- How to: Making Your Own Colored Candles and Make a Simple Mojo Bag
- Our results: Gypsy Magic: Our Results
- Gypsy Fun Day
And these are the spells we did:
- Bringing Money Home - new moon
- Meet With Success - new moon
- Increase your money - new moon
- Making Miracles Happen - waxing moon
- Prosperity Oil - waxing moon
- Earth Abundance Spell - anytime
- Wealthy Week - day 1 - waxing moon - Sunday
- Wealthy Week - day 2 - waxing moon - Monday
- Wealthy Week - day 3 - waxing moon - Tuesday
- Wealthy Week - day 4 - waxing moon - Wednesday
- Wealthy Week - day 5 - waxing moon - Thursday
- Wealthy Week - day 6 - waxing moon - Friday
- Wealthy Week - day 7 - waxing moon - Saturday
- Making a Gypsy Medicine Bag - anytime
- A Healing Crystal - anytime
- Full Moon Mojo - full moon
- Removing Misfortune - or - Pour out your troubles - full moon
- Banishing blocks - waning moon
- Make friends with fate - anytime
- Moving mountains - waning moon
- Stomping out problems - waning moon
- Lets Win the Lottery - anytime
- Easy Money - anytime
- Urgent Money - anytime
- Flushing your bills away - waning moon
- Banish worry, bills, and bad vibes - anytime
- Diminish Our Debt- waning moon
- Prosperity in a cup - anytime
- Silver and sugar - anytime
- Out with the old - new or full moon