Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Make Friends with Fate

Friday, December 08, 2006


Fate, it is said, may be influenced in your favor if you know your personal magic word.

To find it, light a white candle and sit facing south. Take a dictionary; close your eyes and turn the book around several times so that you are unaware of which way it is facing.

Eyes closed, fan the pages until you feel compelled to stop at a certain page....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved. I have a new website, shirleytwofeathers.com, and The Prosperity Project is currently in the process of moving in over there. Here's a link to this particular post: Make friends with fate 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am a day late getting to this one. So, before I go to bed this morning, I am going to light my candle and "Make Friends With Fate"..

I think I am going to need all the positive energy I can accumulate.

It is possible that I will have some help fixing my water line break, and that would be really nice for me (if it happens). And if it turns out that I have to do all the digging and all the fixing, well then.. I am going to need a "good" word to counteract all the "bad" words that I will probably be saying..

Related Posts with Thumbnails