Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Gypsy Magic: Does it work?

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Gypsy Magic: Did it work for you?
Was it fun?
Did it work?
Your favorite spell?
Your least favorite spell?
Was it easy?
Hard?
Did you learn anything?
Would you do it again?
How many spells did you do?
Is there anything else you want to say about it?

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved. I have a new website, shirleytwofeathers.com, and The Prosperity Project is currently in the process of moving in over there. Here's a link to this particular post: Gypsy Magic: Our Results

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It worked really well for me. I met all my goals. And it was a blast!

My favorite spell was the wealthy week spell, where I lit a candle surrounded by money.

I learned so much by doing this. I learned that money can be my friend. It can come and go.. just like friends do. But when the money goes - it doesn't mean the relationship is over. Just like when a friend leaves my home, it doesn't mean that I won't ever see them again.

I also learned a lot from the toilet paper spell. I have been able to let go of anxiety over my checking account being depleted when I pay bills.. I just think of how the toilet tank has to refill after flushing..

I think the most important thing I came away with is a friendliness towards my money and my bills.

The "removing misfortune" spell, burying bottles with garlic and thorns on church property while saying the lord's prayer was way too much fun.. I haven't had that kind of fun in years.. so that was by far and above my best "experience".

The hardest spells were the last ones.. the ones to remove blocks.. I found myself really challanged with the doing of them. Interesting huh?

And yes, I would do it again. And again. And again. I love being a "gypsy witch".. and I love making magic.

Cindy H said...

I can't say I had very good luck with the gypsy magic, but things didn't get worse, anyway! I didn't have time to do a lot of the spells and hope to do them at a later date. I'm glad so many other people had good luck with it! I also need to work on the ones that remove blocks!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

Well I just loved the Gypsy Magic. I had so much fun doing all the spells. I think I am following in my moms footsteps, I am a Gypsy Witch at heart also.

I believe that it worked. I had alot of luck with it. I to had trouble doing the unblock spells.
I can honestly say that I did every spell, every day, untill it was time for the unblocking spells.

I loved all the spells I did, but I think the two I liked the best was the full moon spell with the white candle and the mint, and the urgent money spell.

The ones didn't like as much was the unblocking spells...hmmm... I wonder what that means? I guess that is why I am not fully prosperious yet.

I am going to continue to do some of the spells and I am really going to work on the unblocking spells. Any ways well I had lots of fun with this and I hope the next one is as fun. I am sure it will be.

Anonymous said...

So what is the urgent money spell?
Michelle
countrygirlmh@yahoo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails