It looks like today is the last day of The Prosperity Game, which means that it's now time to recap our experiment, and see how well it worked.
- Did you play the game?
- If not, why not?
- Was this technique successful for you?
- What did you enjoy the most?
- What was the least enjoyable?
- Did you learn anything important about yourself?
- Did you learn anything important about your relationship with money?
- Would you recommend this technique to others?
- What else would you like to say about it?
I firmly believe that one day, we will all be rich in whatever way is best suited to our own separate journeys. And the Prosperity Project will have been the catalyst that allowed us to transcend our limits, empowered us to climb out of our respective boxes, and gave us the mutual support needed to take leaps of faith and do our inner work.
It's possible that later on, other people will come along and explore the paths we took. This is why I think it's important to document not only the successes, but also the "failures" and the obstacles we encountered on our way. Your two cents are important here - even if it's just an explanation of why you didn't work this particular project, or why it didn't work for you.