Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Change Your Thinking - Project Overview

Thursday, December 18, 2008


“Thoughts held in mind produce after their kind.”


Here is an overview of our Change your thinking - Change your life project. This post provides links to pertinent aspects of this project, so that you won't have to sift through the archives. If you are curious about our results, you can read the feedback posted here. You might also be interested in How We Turned It Around - a complete listing of the affirmations and and positive thoughts we created as we worked the project.

If you would like to try this project for yourself, you could start on Day One - My money and then continue on through the last day - Today is. Or, you could browse through the posts and work the project in no particular order.

This is an active blog, and if you post, we will notice and reply.. and give you the benefit of our own experience and our support if it seems pertinent or appropriate. Feel free to post your thoughts, ideas, results, joys and disappointments as you go. Even though we love you, comment spam is deleted when discovered, and anonymous posting is discouraged. You will find complete listing of the day by day links at the bottom of this post.

Individual comments and feedback on this particular project can be read here: So... we finished the project! . We do have a recommended reading list if you are interested in expanding your understanding. I don't know how up to date it is, but there are a lot of really good books listed. Feel free to add titles and authors that you would recommend. As promised, here is the complete listing of all the posts for our Change Your Thinking - Change Your Life project:

  1. Change your thinking - Change your life
  2. I work because
  3. When my bills come
  4. Opportunities are
  5. My checkbook is
  6. When I look at my life
  7. I have
  8. I am here to
  9. My biggest problem is
  10. My job
  11. I owe money because
  12. I always think
  13. My money is my
  14. There is enough
  15. I am
  16. My day begins with
  17. When I am at work
  18. My money
  19. Something Fun!
  20. Money because
  21. When I buy
  22. Financial gardening
  23. I always get
  24. Out of what?
  25. Everything is
  26. I wake up to
  27. I am rich in
  28. Yesterday was
  29. Extreme Success
  30. Today is
  31. So... we finished the project!
  32. How We Turned It Around

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

You've got a really nice blog. To come to be a successful man or woman the simple thing is usually to have positive thinking. Enjoy Sky Rocketing Achievement with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Create Positive Thinking So You'll be able to Remove Strain Out of your Existence, Increase Your Self-Confidence and Program Your self For Lifetime Good results!

Related Posts with Thumbnails