Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Meet With Success

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

This is a "commanding" spell and will place you on the threshold of success.
(It may also be used to increase your personal power before an important meeting.)


Have in your mind a clear idea of what it is that you want to succeed with. Light a blue candle in front of a mirror. Sit at the mirror and stare into your own eyes in search of your soul. Ask for a circle of gold light to be placed around you for protection and a circle of blue light to be placed around you for healing....

 ... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved. I have a new website, shirleytwofeathers.com, and The Prosperity Project is currently in the process of moving in over there. Here's a link to this particular post: Meet With Success

6 comments:

Cindy H said...

I plan to do the commanding spell this evening when I get home. Shari and I did find a rug to put our cinnamonized money under. I was worried the dogs would eat the bills, but actually I think the bills are in more danger of being eaten or carried off by one of our cats, who is completely fascinated by the fact that we put a rug in the living room, not to mention we hid something under it! So I am holding a prayer of protection around the bills to fend off any animals! Since I am an animal communicator, I was going to tell Oscar (the cat) not to mess with the rug or the money, but he is very child-like and I think this would just intrigue him more. Kind of that reverse psychology thing. Maybe I should tell him TO mess with the rug and the money, then maybe he won't. It works on my granddaughter!

I'm looking forward to the first spell this evening!!

Anonymous said...

LOL..

I think that is so funny.. worrying that the dogs would eat the money..

I wonder if there is some sort of metaphysical lesson hidden in there somewhere?

I plan to do this one tonight after it gets dark. I haven't yet figured out what I want to ask for.. I was thinking success in art sales.. but I could feel my confidence just draining away when I thought about it.. interesting huh? like I am almost afraid of it .. and I don't know if it's that I am afraid that it won't work or if I'm afraid that it will..

I might ask for success in the accumulation of extra money for christmas.. or I might ask for success in getting my car winterized.. or I might as for success in getting my house totally clean.. I can't make up my mind.

Hmmm... I wonder what to do...

Anonymous said...

by the way.. Saskia has some great news and will soon have her phone back on and her internet up and running.. she is doing Gypsy Magic with us.. I am printing off the daily posts for her.. but I just wanted you guys to know that she had a miracle of sorts yesterday.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Ok.. I pulled a fast one and changed today's post rather drastically. So if you logged in earlier, and now are looking at something completely different, that's why.

I have been working all day on a tandem site dedicated solely to gypsy magic stuff, and it's coming along quite nicely. So when it came to posting todays spell, I had by then come up with something interesting about names.. and a cool graphic..

Check out the other blog. It has some cool stuff that has not been posted here. I have placed a link to it over in our links list. Or you can just go to http://gypsymagicspells.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi everybody,

Well I guess this project is working for me after all. Yesterday when my husband got home there was a letter from H&R Block in the mail. It said that we could come in and get up to 1500.00 right now on our estimated tax refund. So went there and filled out the paper work and the lady was saying that the bigges one she has seen was about 600.00. So we were thinking that is all we were going to get. Guess what!!! We got all 1500.00.

This is so cool, we are able to get tires for our car, and catch up on all of our bills. Including our phone!!!!!

I just love the fact that we are doing Gypsy Magic this time. It is so cool. I am going to the candle in my dark bedroom in front of my full length mirror.

Well I hope to be posting everyday again soon, and I am looking forward to our night with Gypsy wine, food and tarot readings.

Bye for now.

Shari said...

Thanks for inviting me into your group. I'm trying to find someone to work for me the night of our gypsy magic get together so I can come. I think it is going to be fun.

I don't know what my goals are for this month. I have trouble coming up with short term goals, my present prosperity goals are more long-term. I'll try to think of something more short-term for the month.

Related Posts with Thumbnails