Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Creative Visualization

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Welcome to our newest project! For the next 30 days we will be exploring, learning about and practicing a wide variety of Creative Visualization techniques.

It's my intention that by the time we have completed this 30 days of study and practice, we'll be effectively visualizing AND manifesting prosperity, success, health, and happiness in our own lives as well as in the lives of our family and friends.

imagination airlines

What I'm planning to do is post a different visualization technique every day, along with informative articles about the ins and outs of creative imagery, as well as a number of guided meditations.

In order to give the project a "focus", I thought it would be a good idea to plan to visualize something specific. And it occurred to me that it might become tedious if we spend the entire 30 days visualizing the same thing day in and day out. So... what I'd like to suggest is that we divide the project up into 4 sections... for the first week, let's visualize something simple and easy. And because it's often easier to visualize for other people than it is to visualize for ourselves, I thought we might, if we wanted to, take this first week to "practice" our skills on those around us.

The second week, we'll focus on something for ourselves. Again, let's start with something simple and not too grand. This way we can maybe start to see some success, build our confidence, etc...

On the third week, I'm suggesting that we go for the gold - for someone else. Really thinking big here, let's conjure up fantastic miracles for the people we love. Remember, if we can see it for them, it can happen for us.

Then, on week four, we'll have our grand finale, focusing and visualizing our own highest goals, our biggest dreams, our most "impossible" aspirations.

Of course, we won't stop there, the idea being that by then we'll have accumulated so much skill and practice that the universe will be compelled to respond with "yes" after "yes." And we can then go on to Create Work We Love and enjoy whatever it is we have called forth in our lives.

Sound good?
I'm going to go ahead and post our first exercise right now so we can go ahead and get started.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is going to be fun. The only thing is most of the stuff I want is BIG! Does that mean I take all the little gifts for granted? Better go back and count those blessings!
So we'll start small and for someone else...ok. Next weekend my 13 year old has a softball tournament in Sacramento. The competition is really tough and although her team is great, the games will be a real test, especially in the heat. I will spend the week envisioning the girls doing a fantastic job. Bring on the exercises!!

Shirley Twofeathers said...

I'm having an alternate issue ... most of the things I want for other people seem BIG. I'm having a hard time coming up with something simple that doesn't have a lot of judgment along with it... for example (I'd like for my daughter and son in law to clean up their front yard... I don't think they are the least bit interested in having a clean front yard... so... if I visualize for that am I working on a lost cause? probably!)

Hmmm... Ok, I've got a good one! I'm going to visualize for a friend of mine at work. She has a washer that is leaking water whenever she uses it. I'm going to visualize that her washer gets repaired this week.

And Karla, I'll also visualize for your daughter...

Related Posts with Thumbnails