Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

60 Seconds to Wealth and Riches - How did we do?

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Based on the feedback thus far, this project is one of our favorites. This is what we had to say about it:

  • Can I just say... this was awesome.
  • This was a lot of fun! Quick, simple, positive.
  • I imagine that I feel slightly better about my finances because of keeping a good attitude with daily exercises. Like keeping your feet on the path going forward instead of running around in one spot.
  • I learned through this project that if you have negative feelings about money or debt or financial worries of any kind, sometimes (to keep your focus positive), it's helpful to have tools in place for low moments. Or have a plan to keep open and hopeful. Just saying once, "I want to improve my situation" is not enough, for me anyway. Everyday stress creeps in and can bring back the low feeling, so being prepared in advance would be helpful.
  • I found myself dreaming about all the things I want and deserve, and often taking deep breaths of positive, life giving abundance!
  • I was able to take two weeks off work AND the Internet so that I could go to Texas and visit my family. Amazingly, I was able to rent a car, pay for gas, take a week off work unpaid, get the monthly bills paid, and not only that, but I have new art, a new meditation practice, a better daily routine, and I got another check from Google. Yes, this was a great project for me too.
  • I will buy this book (here's the link). I will recommend it to friends. My favorites I will put on index cards to keep handy in a "money panic moment".
  • Growing happier every month!
  • I'd say my finances improved, and my life changed in a significant way for the better in just about every area.
  • I would definitely recommend this particular "program."

Our favorite exercises were:

  • I liked the stair one and even though I was too lazy to go across the room and try it on real stairs, I could visualize that one and felt myself very lighthearted when jumping off the last step. I thought about it later and the reason why it felt nice is I was going DOWN which has less resistance than climbing UP. So often we are told to climb the ladder of success or conquer a mountain, simply walking down is a release rather than an effort.
  • I also loved "Pour Out Those Troubles". There is something about throwing the whole mess of troubles behind you that was really exhilarating. I need to remember that one!
  • I think my absolute favorite one was the "write an encouraging email to yourself." Now, I realise that "SHUT UP" (that's what my email said) doesn't sound very encouraging, but when ever I start to worry or freak out or obsess over the price of gas and other stuff... if I can remember that email, it works like a charm.
  • There were several others that I liked too... the one about resentment was very informative, the drinking a glass of water is something I'm trying to incorporate into my daily routine, and the list of things I accomplished yesterday (vs today's to do) was also great for me...

If anyone else has something to add, I'll be happy to incorporate your comments into this post. Remember, your feedback, your comments and experiences (positive and/or negative) are welcomed by and helpful to everyone who visits our site.

1 comments:

Al Diaz said...

Hi

You have great energy going on here...

Thanks

Ilumine Ao,
Al Diaz
www.thetitusconcept.com
http://ilumine-ao.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails