Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

As you do more

Saturday, October 24, 2009

As you
do more
you will
do more



Nothing
is new
but change
of old



Rather
to repair
than to
apologize



Ford
the stream
where it is
shallow



The hungry
will not
complain
the meal



A wise man
will change
his view
a fool never

2 comments:

Karla said...

As you
do more
you will
do more

I loved this! I repeated it 6 times and now I'm going back to bed.

It probably takes awhile to kick in.

Seriously, it's a great principle and it works. Like with Palmistry, the more hands I read...the more hands come to me to be read! If I slow down and read fewer hands..less people call for readings. Simple as that.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

I love this one too...
I'll probably put it on my fridge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails