Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Getting My Ducks In A Row

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Over the next few days I'll be finishing up our last project and getting my ducks in a row for the next one. I'm still collecting feedback, so if there's anything you'd like to say about the project on "Living a Larger Life" or "A Hero's Journey", I'd love to see it. A big thank you to those who have already put their two cents in.

Our next project will be about making commitments. I'm trying to work up to a 30 day project on goal setting, and it seems appropriate to me that we spend some time working on making and keeping our commitments. Especially the ones we make to ourselves. So, be thinking about what kind of a small commitment you might want to work on during a 30 day project.

I'm also working on a new look for the project, and hoping to have that complete sometime soon. Hoping to have this all up and ready to go in the next week or so.

2 comments:

Cindy H said...

I didn't really get into this last project. I was procrastinating on what book to choose, and then all hell broke loose with my daughter getting extremely sick, then me having 2 back surgeries in 3 weeks' time, then Jim getting sick. This whole month has been a blur!!

I like the sound of the next project. I could certainly work on the commitment issue, especially the ones I make to myself! I already have several small ones in mind that I can use.

Shirley, I have said before, thank you for all of your time and talent in producing these great projects. I am not exaggerating when I say that this project overall has changed my life in ways I could have never imagined. Thanks!

Karla said...

Wow, Cindy! It sounds to me like you ARE a hero already..facing such trials and adversity and coming out victorious! Hope everyone is feeling better and your next adventure is exciting and HEALTHY!

Great idea about commitments being the focus of the next project. Spring is coming and I have a million little things I'd like to tackle and I need HELP!

Related Posts with Thumbnails