I read that Dr. Ihaleakala suggests drinking solarized water from a blue bottle. This seems to be beneficial for helping the body clear and release negative memories and associations. I thought it was interesting... and hey, how could it hurt? So here's the technique for how to make Blue Solar Water:
- Get a blue bottle. Any color blue, from light blue to dark blue will work.
- It should be glass - not plastic.
- Fill with tap water (or the water of your choice) and cover with a non-metallic lid ~ cork, plastic, even cloth wrapped with a rubber band will work because the purpose of the lid is just to keep the dirt and bugs (that Love Blue Solar Water) out.
- Place in the Sun for an hour or more. When left longer, it is sweeter.
- When done, your Blue Solar Water can be stored in the refrigerator in any container, glass, plastic, etc.
How Much Blue Solar Water to drink? Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len recently shared that, for the sole purpose of CLEANING memories, he drinks a gallon and a half of Blue Solar Water a day!
If you get really excited about the solar water, here are some other uses:
- Add some to your coffee, tea, cocoa, juice, etc
- Add Blue Solar Water to everything you cook, pasta, soup, oatmeal, scrambled eggs, etc.
- Add some Blue Solar Water to your washing machine when washing clothes
- Spray some in your dryer
- Add it to your radiator to make your car hummmm
- Add it to your bath water
- Spray yourself with Blue Solar water after showering
- Spray rooms with Blue Solar Water
- Gargle with it.
- Wash floors with it
- Wash your car with Blue Solar Water