Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

10 Secrets That Millionaires Keep

Sunday, October 10, 2010


Think the wealthy are all smart, friendly, spendthrift, spoiled and privileged? You might be surprised by the real forces behind their success. What follows is a series of posts on the 10 secrets that millionaires keep: "You may think I'm rich, but I don't."

  1. I shop at Wal-Mart.
  2. But I didn't get rich by skimping on lattes.
  3. I have a concierge for everything.
  4. You don't get rich by being nice.
  5. Taxes are for little people.
  6. I was a B student.
  7. Like my Ferrari? It's a rental.
  8. Turns out money can buy happiness.
  9. You worry about the Joneses. I worry about keeping up with the Trumps.

Source: Smart Money

1 comments:

Mia said...

Thank yoou for sharing

Related Posts with Thumbnails