Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Fast and Slow

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Self-Made Millionaires are not smarter or better than you. They have just discovered these secrets and used them to become wealthy. You can do it too.

Here is secret #19:

MAKE DECISIONS QUICKLY AND BE SLOW TO CHANGE THEM.



Notes from Shirley:

I like this one because I know it's got to be true - at least for me. When I go with my gut and just take a leap of faith, then hang on for dear life doggedly pushing through all the obstacles and fall out that crops up - when I do that - I have great success. It's when I wiffle-waffle, drag my feet, second guess myself, and let the energy get so frail that it wouldn't carry me through even the slightest of bumps in the road - that's when I fail.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails