Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Wrapping Things Up

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

It went POOF


Our project on Focus on the Good has come to an end, and now it's time to share our experiences and decide if it actually worked for us or not.

I'd love it if you'd take the time to post your answers to the following questions:
  • Do you think putting your focus on the positives worked for you?
    If so, in what way?
    If not, why not?

  • During the course of the project, did you reach any of your goals?
  • Did you experience unexpected income or surprising outcomes?
  • Did you gain insight into defeating patterns in your life?
  • Did you find more pleasure? more happiness? more clarity about how to create a better life?

  • What did you learn?
  • Any aha! moments that you'd like to share?
  • Or maybe some Oh No! moments you'd like to talk about?

  • What was your favorite part of this project?
  • Your most valuable insight?
  • The best thing that happened because of it?
  • What was your least favorite part?

  • Would you recommend positive thinking to others?
  • Would (or do) you recommend The Prosperity Project to others?

Over the next 2 or 3 days, I'll be working on a summary of the project. I'll also be posting a slide show and image archive of all the LOL cats that we enjoyed this time around.

Our next project is due to start in about a week. I'll be posting about it soon, so keep your eyes peeled. I'm thinking it's going to be a really good one - maybe even life changing for some of us!

1 comments:

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Alright, my feedback goes like this:

I think focus on the positive is helpful, and when I was wholeheartedly doing it, I felt better about everything, and had more energy.

Paying lip service to positive thoughts doesn't work for me at all, I have to be fully engaged to get any real results.

I didn't reach any of my goals, however I was able to take 2 weeks off work, drive to Texas and visit my dad, had a nice time with my sister, and came back loaded down with art supplies and a plan to make and sell cool fun stuff at a local antique/thrift mall.

The best part for me was the LOL cats. They always made me smile. And the post that was most useful to me was the one about "what makes you smile."

My aha moments centered around the realization of just how resistant I am to being positive, and how open I am to wallowing in my drama.

Sometime in the future, I'd like to revisit this subject in a different way.

I do recommend keeping a positive focus because I don't see how a negative focus is helpful when things go to shit.

And I love this project - and the people who participate with me on it. I do recommend it regularly.

Related Posts with Thumbnails