Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

How to be a millionaire!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Our project starts tomorrow, and I thought it might be fun to give the first secret away right off the bat, before we even start.

And so, from Steve Martin (on Saturday Night Live) we have the answer to the age-old question “How can I be a millionaire?” Are you guys ready for it?

Here ya go:

“First… get a million dollars.”

Oh, and guess what? I found a million dollars - well, not actually in person, but I did find a picture of it. I thought it might be good to know what one million dollars in cash actually looks like, since that's what we'll be working on getting. Anyway, here's the picture:

3 comments:

Karla said...

This is hilarious! Yesterday I was talking to Grandpa Ole and he said, "Get your share of a million dollars" I thought he was being quite silly and believe I said, "Pooh, pooh!" or something to that effect! I do play the lottery once in awhile, but always Fantasy Five, which has a couple hundred thousand jackpot, max. Anyway, it was so odd! So this morning, I venture onto the Prosperity Project site, which I haven't visited lately and which has been on a haitus anyway, and TA DA! There's that million dollars! Love it! Count me in on this project for sure!

Shirley Twofeathers said...

That's so cool, Karla! I'm thinking it's got to be a good omen!

Michelle said...

Hey! That doesn't look too hard to hide!

Related Posts with Thumbnails