Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Priorities

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Self-Made Millionaires are not smarter or better than you. They have just discovered these secrets and used them to become wealthy. You can do it too.

Here is secret #12:

PRIORITIZE YOUR LIFE. Do what's most important first.



Notes from Shirley:

You mean not do the easiest most fun thing first? Not do the most distracting least important thing first? You mean not do ANYTHING and I do mean anything you can think of to avoid doing that most important thing first instead of last or not at all?

Yowsers! I'll have to change my whole life!

Anyone else have anything to say about this? What is your most important thing today? Have you started on it yet? Well? What are you waiting for?

4 comments:

Karla said...

Well, it was coffee, but I've attained that lofty goal! I'm so proud! Now what? Wow, maybe I have no goal other than hour-by-hour survival. Perhaps that's my problem. How can I focus on success when I don't really know what I want to succeed at today? Hmmm. Got me thinking. OK today I want to begin preparing materials for the psychic fair this weekend. Business cards, fliers, table decor. Today I focus on that. So be it! In between driving kids and working an 8 hour day, commuting, doing laundry, yard work and fixing dinner, I COMMIT TO MAKING PROGRESS ON THE FAIR PREPARATION.

I DID just write a post-it note to my son to remind him of the dentist. Ha ha ha ha.

sanehat said...

I am with Karla, not sure my goals are other than hour-to-hour also. hard right now to see beyond that. In a way to scary to look beyond that. But I was, even before reading this today, thinking about what do i really want in life. Not oh the glorious dreams of world travel kinda things but the what is going to really bring me happiness and peace. Still pondering.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Hi guys - well, I'm already NOT doing the most important thing first... I'm doing the easiest thing which is check my email and then on to blogger which could very easily lead into facebook and google and a long meandering internet journey... when, in actuality, the most important things today are cleaning up my meditation room, meditating, and getting the kitchen cleaned up so I can cook real food..... I wonder what I'll do.

As for the hour by hour survival... I'm with you there! Some days it's even minute by minute!

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Having done the above... I am now contemplating taking a blanket outside and lying in the sun... maybe it will energize me to a point that i can actually "do" something... or maybe not... I dunno...

Priorities... why am I having so much trouble with this one?

Related Posts with Thumbnails