Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Wanna Be A Millionaire?

Tuesday, September 14, 2010


Well guys, it's been two months and I'm finally ready to get going with another project. I happened onto a website tonight, and found the 21 secrets of self made millionaires, and I think it will make for a great project. Since our projects usually last for 30 days, I looked around and guess what? I found the 7 secrets of millionaires. Not only that, but I also found 10 tips for becoming a millionaire. So we have 30 days of secrets to share, plus tips! We can talk about, mull over, and possibly even act on each one in succession every day for 30 days.

So... is anyone up for it? Wanna try it those secrets on for size and see how they fit? I'd love to have some company along for the ride... And I'm curious too. Curious to see if I can actually incorporate any of those secrets into my life... wondering if any of them actually work, or if it's mostly hype.

3 comments:

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Interestingly... I started out to do a completely different project and somehow slipped into this one instead. I asked the Occulatum about it and got this answer:

We are not one, nor the other, but all.

Cindy H said...

It sounds like a great project! I remember the Steve Martin skit - "First, get a million dollars" - how funny!! I'm ready to become a millionaire!!

Shirley Twofeathers said...

That's funny, Cindy, because I remembered the skit too and posted that on tomorrow's post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails