Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

It's our last day!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Ok guys! This is our last day of the Begging for Mercy project. I think it worked pretty well for me, although I haven't gone back to look at my original goals. I'm putting this post up on the fly - don't have time to pretty it up or beef it up. This weekend I'll be wrapping the Begging For Mercy posts up into a nice little package for future web surfers.

In the mean time, if you have any last minute thoughts or ideas about the whole begging, fund raising, asking for donations, and just flat out asking thing - now's the time to put those two cents in. I deeply appreciate your participation and your insights!

For our next project, I'm contemplating "The Work" with Byron Katie. If anyone has any thoughts on that subject, I'd love to hear them.

1 comments:

Karla said...

REALLY excited about "The Work". I have never heard of it and googled it. I love things that are hands on. When do we start????? Do I have to beg????

Related Posts with Thumbnails