Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Is it true?

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Here's a great list of Universal Beliefs - they seem true... but are they really? There's enough stuff here for me to do "the work" on for the next 10 years - what about you? How many of these ideas do you use to beat yourself up with? I see several of my own favorite whips and chains...   So, how about it guys - let's pick something and get to work right now today!

  • I need to know what to do.
  • I don’t know what to do.
  • I know what is best for others.
  • I know what is best for myself.
  • Something terrible is going to happen.
  • It’s possible to make a mistake.
  • People should not lie.
  • People should respect me.
  • I can control how others feel about me.
  • I feel your energy.
  • I need more money.
  • Life isn’t fair.
  • Parents should love their children.
  • Children should love their parents.
  • I need to make a decision.
  • I can’t do anything right.
  • I can disappoint people.
  • I don’t want to look foolish.
  • There’s too much to do.
  • There’s not enough time.
  • I know what you need.
  • I am worthless.
  • It’s my job to make you happy.
  • I need a partner to be happy.
  • It’s my fault.
  • I should be different.
  • I missed my chance.
  • I need to be careful in life.
  • People should listen to me.
  • I’m not good enough.
  • I am a failure.
  •  _______ doesn’t care about me.
  • I need to understand.
  • I need to do it right.
  • I did it wrong.
  • There’s something wrong with me.
  • S/he rejected me.
  • S/he doesn’t trust me.
  • There shouldn’t be war in this world.
  • Women shouldn't be so emotional.
  • People shouldn’t use animals (medical research, food, etc.).
  • The world isn’t a safe place.
  • People are destroying the environment.
  • People are judging me.
  • I know what they’re thinking.
  • They should agree with me.
  • I have to work hard.
  • People should keep their promises.
  • Other people can hurt me.
  • Money will make me happy.
  • I’m too fat (thin).
  • I need to be in control.
  • My body should be healthy.
  • People are not trustworthy.
  • _______ betrayed me.
  • There is a purpose to my life.
  • I need to know my life’s purpose.
  • Life is difficult.
  • People should be grateful.
  • My boss should appreciate me.
  • I don’t belong.
  • People shouldn’t be angry.
  • _______ did it wrong.
  • I am right.
Source: The Work.com

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails