Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

"You Need More Money—Is that True?"

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Those of us who chase after money to find happiness never have enough. And in the process we create stress for ourselves and for others around us. Sometimes we worry ourselves sick.

Those of us who see money as unspiritual have trouble charging for our services or feel guilty when we do make money. This is the flip side of greed, and it is just as painful. What stories we assign to pieces of paper!

Rich or poor, we believe the same stories over and over again. Isn’t it time for you to end that suffering?

Financial freedom is not about manifesting new cars or high-paying jobs. It is about being absolutely secure and loving whatever reality brings you.

The truth is that you're supposed to have exactly as much money as you have right now. No more, no less.

  • How do you know when you're supposed to have more?
    When you do.
  • How do you know when you're supposed to have less?
    When you do.

Realizing this is true abundance. It leaves you without a care in the world.

However much money you have, do you love it yet? If not, I look forward to seeing you in Los Angeles in January...

2 comments:

Karla said...

Loved this one! I hope to train myself to ask, "Do I really need more money..is it true?" because I'm totally conditioned to say that I do. I'm so excited to be working on changing my attitude towards perceived lack. It's synchronicity at work again because over the last week, several books, articles and philosophies dealing with this EXACT subject have been brought to me. Coincidence? Thank you for posting this clip!

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Thanks Karla - My knee jerk response to this question is also a great big yes - but when I really think about it, I realize that no - it really isn't true - I WANT more money - yes that's true!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails