Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Invocation to the Archangels as a Group

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Archangels and the Angelic Host, uplift me with your expanded Light and Love. I am ready to receive your guidance and radiance on the multi-dimensional levels of my being so that I may expand my dedication as a Light Worker and increase the Light that I hold, working for the good of humankind and for the good of Planet Earth.


Archangels Michael and Faith, protect me and increase my faith. Help me align my will with the Divine Will. Help me bring the energy of all that I Am and all that I have ever been into true attunement with Source. Energize me with purpose and majesty. Gift me with the power of the first ray of GOD.

Archangels Jophiel and Constance (Christine), illuminate me with wisdom, insight, and the ray of enlightened Love. Help me to meditate upon the Light. Help me to see and be the Light that I Am and radiate this light to others. Energize me with constant attunement and application of the love and light. Gift me with the power of the second ray of GOD.

Archangels Chamuel and Charity, resonate divine love and gratitude to me so that by the Law of Resonance, I may experience the fullness of divine love and then administer truth, love and light to others. Help me to forgive myself and others in order to dissolve Karma and evolve Love. Energize me so that I may carry adoring love into activity and assist in accomplishing GOD's Divine Plan on Earth. Gift me with the power of the third ray of GOD.

Archangels Gabriel and Hope, assist me in the resurrection of my emotional, mental, etheric, and physical bodies and personality self into my Higher or Christed Self. Grant me the eternal hope necessary to sustain and maintain myself during this time of transformation and accelera-tion. Energize me so that I may walk in purity and bring the sweet essence of harmony to the conflict that spins out upon the face of Earth. Help me to be myself an expression of the Divine, the face of peace everlasting. Gift me with the power of the fourth ray of GOD.

Archangels Raphael and Mary, heal and align my physical, mental, emotional, and etheric bodies and help me to be a vehicle for healing others. Assist me in developing concentration. Help me dedicate myself to the path of ascension for Earth and self. Help me to pierce within the heart of Creation and draw forth what is needed as a model to heal separation. Gift me with the power of the fifth ray of GOD.

Archangels Uriel and Aurora Grace, Great Doves of Peace, bring peace to my body, feelings, and mind so that I can live in a state of Grace and be a signpost of peace to others. Energize me with ray of devotion and ministration so that I may be as a guardian angel to others. Gift me with the power of the sixth ray of GOD.

Archangels Zadkiel and Holy Amethyst, help me transmute fear into love and assist me in calling for that which I need for my re-emergence into Higher Consciousness. Envelope me in the violet flame of freedom that your ray implies. Help invocation, transmutation, and transformation become the ceremony of each holy day that I may take part in ushering in the Golden Age. Gift me with the power of the seventh ray of GOD.

Amen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pastel-colored image evokes peaceful thoughts of the great beyond of infinity. Thank you for sharing the inspirting words.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Thanks, Liara. I posted this, but I didn't actually try it... did you?

Christine B. Milwaukee WI said...

Thank you for this calming prayer. I wish for all on earth to be intune to God's greatness and awareness in love for all. Amen

Shirley Twofeathers said...

You're welcome, Christine. It IS nice, isn't it? Thank you for reminding me it was here! This was just what I needed tonight.

Related Posts with Thumbnails