I really like this guy! And here we have him (Don Bernard) talking about how so many people aren't able to manifest with the use of mantras, because they are still stuck in a lacking mindset.
-
Finding out what works.
I really like this guy! And here we have him (Don Bernard) talking about how so many people aren't able to manifest with the use of mantras, because they are still stuck in a lacking mindset.
Posted by Shirley Twofeathers at 4:26 AM
Labels: Chanting For Prosperity, mantra
The Singer of Courage: In our lives we are often, even constantly, confronted with a new world, a new way of being in the world, a new way of seeing and of being seen. Ordinary living takes courage, and to rise above the ordinary into the extraordinary takes even more courage. One of the keys to courage is to consider the fear and find a way to let the energy of the fear itself power the action. That is true courage.
1 comments:
This little video really spoke to me. I especially like what he said about the chanting enhancing what I already have... this takes me out of my mindset that I'm "poor little me" and "not having enough" and well... much as I hate to admit it - my "victim" mode - and puts me into a mode of feeling capable and worthy and good about who I am. Anyway... just curious to see what you guys thought of him.
Post a Comment