Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Attract Money Today

Thursday, June 17, 2010



Here we have a quick hypnosis session to manifest money. Using concepts based on the Law of Attraction, Victoria guides us to attract money today through the power of suggestion.

source

5 comments:

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Wow... I like this one alot!

Actually, I'm really enjoying this project... how could it possibly NOT have a profound effect on my finances? It's already having a pretty noticeable effect on my attitude.

sanehat said...

Okay so one thing really hit me. Am I grateful for what I already have? I am not so sure I am. Especially since I am not sure what I have to be grateful for. Also felt like I was listening to the Unity prayer line. I am just a grouch maybe.

sanehat said...

okay so I have been giving it more thought, and, I am not grateful for what I have. I take it for granted that there is food in the frig and cupboard to eat, there is a roof over my head, that I don't have an incurable disease, that those I love, are for the most part alive and well. It occured to me that none of these things should be taken as lightly as I have been. I still feel like a lot is missing in my life but I am grateful for what is there. Friends, Zan, books, Two Feathers, etc.... So thank you. I give thanks and I am grateful.

Karla said...

I really enjoyed this one, too. I think she has a great voice for this! Not too slow and creepy but still calm and to the point. I wish I had gone back to the first video and re-watched it, then launched this one. I may try it that way next time but I still felt able to enter the peaceful breathing state easily as she suggested. Looking forward to a prosperous day! The only place I got stuck was envisioning something I wanted..my list must be too long! Ha ha ha ha.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Hi guys - isn't this fun? As for the something I wanted, I was totally surprised at what it was... totally. Wouldn't it be cool if I could get it before winter sets in?

Have either of you tried the mp3's in the sidebar? Those are my favs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails