Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

9 Chants For Better Living

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

These are chants that Expand Awareness, Clarify Thought, Enhance Creativity, and Relieve Stress. Chants of this type put you in touch with your inner self, help you to tap creative energy, permit you to function under stress and strain daily living. The following chants are at your disposal to help you achieve the peace which precedes action, fulfillment, and effectiveness.




-1-

Guru, Guru. Light my Life
Guru, Guru, lift my heart
Guru, Guru, all-knowing Guru
Show me in, show me out.

-2-

Void, void, void is pressure
Take away, take away, take away all
Void, void, void is heaviness
Take away, take away, take away all.

-3-

I am calm, calm, calm
Restful, peaceful, tranquil
Pressures come, pressures go
I am calm, calm, calm.

-4-

Pax, O Pax, God of Peace
I intone your name for rest and ease
Pax---Pax---Pax---Pax
(Repeat ten times in a hushed whisper.)

-5-

Begone, stress; begone, O strain
Relieve me now of pressing pain;
Begone, O burden: begone, O toil
Implant my peace in willing soil.

-6-

Whispering palms of peace and rest
come waving through my very being
like gentle wings
of doves
of love.

-7-
Tranquility, silence, quietude, health.
These I make my own;
these I conjure for aid and support.
Peace is mine, strength is mine, effectiveness is mine.

-8-

Energy charging
Ideas enlarging
Focus pointing
My efforts anointing.

-9-

Stillness to my mind,
rest to my body,
height to my spirit,
nimbleness to my fingers,
adroitness to my movement,
excellence to my act.
Strength to my muscle,
vitality to my blood,
life to my limb,
power to my brain.


Source: Saulat Khan

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails