Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Begging - How I Do It

Sunday, January 16, 2011

This is what works for me. First, I have to be feeling desperate about something in particular, or totally freaking out. I close my eyes and think about who could possibly help me - is it my Angels? my guides? the Master of the Universe? the Goddess? the God? who? Sometimes I beg everyone - and sometimes I pick just one or two.

Then I say to them something to the effect of, "Hey! I really need help here. (I describe the problem, situation, and/or issue) and I can't figure out what to do, I can't fix it, I can't seem to do anything about it! I need help. Please, please, please help me!" (This part can go on for a while because what I pretty much do is try to pull out all my worry, fear, angst, frustration, and etc and express it, as well as what I want the outcome to be and why.)

I find that the more detailed I am with what I'm begging for, and the more general I am with the actual end result, the better it feels. So (for example) I give every little gory detail about how terrible it would be for my house to burn down, everything that freaks me out about that. And then, with the outcome, a much more general scenario of how I really want everything to work out for my own happiness and peace of mind, and for the safety and comfort of my pets and family.

When I feel like I've said everything that I can say, I let it go by saying something like, "so... there it is... please please help me. I give you permission to do whatever is necessary to fix this, I'm willing to let go of whatever I'm clinging to that's causing the situation - but please understand that I might not actually let go of it, and if that's the case, you have my permission to pry my fingers loose... in fact... please do so if that is what's required. Just please fix it. And if I'm mucking things up all day long by what I say, do, and think... then please please please work on it while I am asleep at night. I beg you! I don't care how you fix it, just please fix it!!"

Now comes the most important part. At this point I have to actually let go of it. I have to let go of a need to control the outcome, and I have to stop with the begging. So, for example, when there was a huge grass fire, and my house almost burned down, I did a fair amount of begging... and it took me a while, but when I finally let it go, the first thought that came to me was, "Well, if it does burn down, I guess I'll getting a bunch of new stuff!"

So here's a link to our "sister" post from way back in 2006: Prosperity Updates. Did you find anything interesting there?

1 comments:

Cindy H said...

I think the term begging has different meanings and connotations for different people. I was a little uncomfortable with the subject when it first began. Begging, to me, has a very negative connotation to it, but in reading Two Feathers' ideas and examples, I think her begging and my asking of angels, guardians, guides, gods, whomever, are the same thing. Maybe you just feel a little bit more desperate about it?

All I know for sure is this: Ever since I began participating in this prosperity project when it first started, and simulataneously began to SERIOUSLY acknowledge and converse with my angels, my life has turned around 180 degrees! No, Two Feathers did not ask nor pay me for this endorsement! It is the unvarnished, absolutely true and sincere truth!

I do think that letting go and trying not to control the outcome are very important factors in our outcome. I urge anyone who wants add prosperity to their life to eliminate negative thinking (easier said than done), ask (or beg) for what you want, and let it go. And enjoy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails