Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Wednesday, January 12, 2011


Looks like I fell asleep on the job! I didn't even get the Secrets of Millionaires project wrapped up properly! As a matter of fact, it's been 87 days since we finished it! I feel like Rip Van Winkle!! So... I'm up and at-em now, got that last project wrapped up, and I've even got some new ideas for our project.

It occured to me that we have so much useful information here, so many techniques, tips, and tricks... and it might be a good idea to revisit each of our projects. However! I do not like to be bored by doing the same things over and over again, so I thought maybe it would be useful and interesting to revisit each project but with a twist. In other words, do them again, but differently.

With that in mind, I spent some time mulling over our very first project "Praying For Prosperity." How could we do that one over again without repeating ourselves? And then I thought, why not do our own praying, which for me usually amounts to pretty much a begging thing. So, with that in mind, I came up with "Begging For Mercy." I'll be posting about it here pretty soon. So stay tuned...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails