Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Something Fun For Today

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Too funny!

So how are we doing? Anyone having successful begging? Successful asking? Any comments, questions, ideas, issues, answers, experiences, doubts, observations.... ???
Please??

By the way, back in 2006, we were Exploring the Concept. Anything there of interest or worth talking about? It seems like we always start out with a bang and then next thing you know we're in the doldrums. 

5 comments:

karla said...

Well, Last night when I went outside to do my customary "Wish On A Star", I rephrased it to , "OK Guys I'm Begging Here!" Not sure if that counts and I will certainly report back if anything exciting happens today.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

I like it! I'm going to try it too...

and also, you've got my mind exploring all the possibilitites and I'm going to research wishing vs begging.

Anonymous said...

To tell you the truth it seems the more I pray and beg for prosperity the farther away it seems to be. I have been trying to use the law of attraction and positive attitude but nothing has happened for months. I can even attract the white rose I keep imagining. ugh!!!

Anonymous said...

I mean I CAN'T attract the rose I am imagining.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Anonymous - Hello. I've had the same thing happen to me - the more I beg the harder it is for me to get that thing.

What I've noticed is that when I can let it go - really let it go - let go of any attachment to the outcome - any attachment to worry and fear about the situation - when I say "Well... there it is... do what you will... I submit." That's when I have the most success.

Also, I often find that the answers to my dilema involve me having to actually get off my ass and DO something.

Related Posts with Thumbnails