Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Playing Catch-up

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Well guys, it looks like I got a little behind schedule here. So today must be catch-up day! Let me see... my successes thus far in this project include the following:
  • I actually have enough money to pay my bills this month despite the fact that I have had more than a week off work unpaid due to terrible winter weather.
  • I was able to get the DVD's I wanted... how cool is that??
  • Thus far, I have not ended up in a ditch or wrapped around a tree even though the dead end gravel road I live on is a solid sheet of ice, and I've had some close calls.
  • One of my health issues has been resolved - and that's nice!
  • Oh, and my neighbors have been court ordered to clean up their mess.
Does anyone else have anything to report? What's working for you? What isn't? Any ideas, thoughts, experiences, insights, questions, stories, etc that you'd like to share? We have been getting some good comments this time around which I love! Thanks guys!

As for the posts from our original project on Praying for Prosperity, looks like It's a list.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails