Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

A Small Delay

Friday, June 12, 2009

Sorry for the delay in posting, my phone has been out of service due to all the rain we've been having here in Missouri so I have been off line. Today, finally the phone is fixed, the dial tone is back, and I'm just flat out too tired after a long (really long) hard (really hard) day at work to do more than put up this quick note.

So - I'm handing it off to you guys today. Any thoughts or ideas about energy drains that you'd like to share? Experiences? Aha moments? Helpful tips or advice? Your input and insight is valuable! We want to hear what you have to say.

2 comments:

Cindy H said...

I didn't do the scary thing I was going to do - go to the yoga class. I have had a lot of trouble sleeping lately and of course, couldn't get to sleep until like 6:30 a.m., therefore, didn't make the class. But I still plan on trying to go to one soon!

I'm not sure what's going on with me but I am having a very high pain day today and last night which has sort of drained me of any energy or will to do anything. We did get Lexi this morning, so that's been fun. I tried the denial thing all day with the pain but finally decided I had to honor my body and rest. I'm not sure what caused all this or what my energy drain was.

Karla said...

I really SHOULD have posted something on here. Ha ha ha ha.

Cindy, hope you are doing better! Just know we all go in cycles and I'm sure this is very temporary and you'll be back in business soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails