Accepting Donations!

Donate to a worthy cause!

Please please please?

Ask The Oculatum

Enter your question and receive the wisdom of the Occulatum. You may pose your question in any way that feels appropriate. The answer will come in the form of a small pop up. Try it - your life just might change for the better!

This script brought to you by JAVAFILE.COM

Cool Quote

  • We all - “We all not only could know everything. We do. We just tell ourselves we don't to make it all bearable.” ~Neil Gaiman

Support This Site

Shop Amazon through this link, and support this site. Thanks!!

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Tutorials

Visitors

Facebook Fans

AddThis Feed Button

Meditations for Self Worth

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

800px-Buddha statue, Nha Trang


I collected a number of meditations for this project. Initially, I had thought to upload them at intervals, here and there, as we worked on our worthiness issues. Then, it occured to me that maybe it would be better to start off with a bang and upload them all at once. So that's what I did.

Now, we can pick through them, finding what we like, experimenting with what works best, and giving us plenty of time to make use of it. So... here's a list of links to the individual posts:

I also went back through our previous posts and found links to meditations that we've worked with on some of our other projects. Here they are:

2 comments:

Cindy H said...

Yikes, I'm a little overwhelmed and not sure where to start. I guess I'll just try one of the meditations and see how it goes.

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Hi Cindy - I'm sorry - I didn't mean to overwhelm anyone!! And you're right - it IS hard to know where to start.

My intention was to give us lots of choices - and as someone pointed out - too many choices can lead to paralysis.

So... just pick something, and if you like it - great! If not, well, there are more to choose from.

My current favorite is the "I AM" mantra - I like how simple it is, and that I can actually remember how it goes when I'm crawling out of bed at the crack of dawn.

This weekend, I'm planning to test them all out. I'll leave comments and observations as I do each one.

I'll be curious to see which one you like.

Related Posts with Thumbnails